Dark Prince of Pujut 5 woke up at 6a.m today and turned off his alarm.
It is a beautiful morning with moon still hanging upon the sky.
Washed, brushed, dried, armored then I drove off to nearby
restaurant to have my kolok mee as breakfast.
After three years of staying in Miri, I learned that when you are going
anywhere around Miri 'alone', an habitual phenomenon of Miri may
occur. The gang in restaurant will give you a glance which
somehow implying: "hey boy, what are you doing alone in this place?"
Which means, it will just makes you a freak if you tend to outing in
Miri 'without a company'.
According to Geert Hofstede Cultural Dimension, this is in point
of fact the familiar discrepancy arise between collectivism and
individualism. For me, it signifies that I have distinctive personality in which
trend is towards independency and self-reliance (smirking~I am evil hieh hieh).
Disregard of the glance, I threw myself a newspaper and found
reporting of MCA dispute again. It could be so tedious to see the same
face appeared in the headline everyday isn't it? Thus I just found
myself a good reason to dive into entertainment section instead.
Skipping through a few scenes, here I arrived at Curtin for my
8a.m class. The incredibly few amount of cars visible in the parking
lot had questioned my purpose to uni. As expected, when I entered
my classroom, inside appeared to be NOBODY!!! Yes, it is too late for
me to recall the announcement of class cancellation.
Well, this is not the first time either the last time I bet. Hence, at
this point I can take my time in ICT lab 1 to blog this hilarity for the
sake of waking up so early in the morning. Lesson of the day:
"Check the necessity before you try be an early bird, or else your worm
might be still slumbering somewhere underneath the ground."
The End.

It is a beautiful morning with moon still hanging upon the sky.
Washed, brushed, dried, armored then I drove off to nearby
restaurant to have my kolok mee as breakfast.
After three years of staying in Miri, I learned that when you are going
anywhere around Miri 'alone', an habitual phenomenon of Miri may
occur. The gang in restaurant will give you a glance which
somehow implying: "hey boy, what are you doing alone in this place?"
Which means, it will just makes you a freak if you tend to outing in
Miri 'without a company'.
According to Geert Hofstede Cultural Dimension, this is in point
of fact the familiar discrepancy arise between collectivism and
individualism. For me, it signifies that I have distinctive personality in which
trend is towards independency and self-reliance (smirking~I am evil hieh hieh).
Disregard of the glance, I threw myself a newspaper and found
reporting of MCA dispute again. It could be so tedious to see the same
face appeared in the headline everyday isn't it? Thus I just found
myself a good reason to dive into entertainment section instead.
Skipping through a few scenes, here I arrived at Curtin for my
8a.m class. The incredibly few amount of cars visible in the parking
lot had questioned my purpose to uni. As expected, when I entered
my classroom, inside appeared to be NOBODY!!! Yes, it is too late for
me to recall the announcement of class cancellation.
Well, this is not the first time either the last time I bet. Hence, at
this point I can take my time in ICT lab 1 to blog this hilarity for the
sake of waking up so early in the morning. Lesson of the day:
"Check the necessity before you try be an early bird, or else your worm
might be still slumbering somewhere underneath the ground."
The End.


2 comments:
haha~!!!
indeed, you are BLUR KING~
=p
**jot them down in your notebook or diary next time to prevent anything like this happen again...**
=]
haha..Yea, I shall remember that.. :D
Post a Comment