Its study week, and I got the chance to return to my home sweet town, Sibu!!
It's really a tough week and, barely, I could enjoy myself
since I was obliged to revise for my final. Especially,
currently I am situated at the red zones for both of my
Business Ethics and Strategic Management internal marks.
There no one to be blamed but myself who
didn't really work hard in my assignments,
pursue for higher grading.
Sibu, hmm...is actually my second home town
with accordance to my contemporary 'life cycle' haha.
My very first grown up place is Bintulu and
moved to Sibu during my first year of secondary school.
But what I could say is, Sibu life is totally different
from Miri's. Perhaps because Sibu is more toward
family orientation. Which means, somehow people
are much closer to family more than anything else.
Well, of course, some may not.
Here I show you some of my dining
and pasaring experience in Sibu:




And the following is my naughty phototaking in the aircraft =P





0 comments:
Post a Comment